Here are the details you will need for event day, both July 30th and 31st. Look for the BVNE flag at the check in tent.
Follow this link for July 31st pools and court assignments
Monday College Coaches Clinic
- Look for the BVNE flag to find the check in tent
- Cal Berkeley just added to both sessions
- We will have a check in sheet for each session, but recommend you bring your ticket just in case
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your 10 am and/or 1 pm session
- Warm up on your own before the session so you get the most productive time with each coach
Tuesday College Recruiting Showcase
- Bring your completed medical waiver – click here to view and print
- Check in 8:00 am, meeting at 8:45 am, play starts 9:00 am
- Advance check in available in person on the beach Monday July 30th from 10 am to 3 pm. While only one player need be present we still need both medical waivers for the showcase tournament.
Location and Maps
If you are in the recruiting showcase:
- Write your last name on your leg. If you have a long last name write the first four letters.
- Write you graduation year on your arms. So for example, if your grad year is 2020, write 20 on both arms.
- If you have a SandRecruits.com number you should write it on the other leg.
- Pools will be posted no later than Monday evening with court numbers. Please make sure to check showcase.bvne.org for pools and court assignment, and court map.